Please read the following tips before placing a request for service:
- RED SERVICE LIGHT – Our systems are smart, so if something shakes them they will turn off the water and say “tank overfill” – just unplug it and plug it back in. The computer will reset… it’s that easy!
- NO WATER – We make water faster and hold more water in our chill tank than most other R/O systems on the market today, but all R/O systems take time to process water. If you run out of water, allow the system about 10 minutes and you should be ok.
- NO HOT WATER – If there is no hot water, first make sure you are pressing both red buttons (it’s a safety feature). Then, check the switch on the back, left side make sure it’s in the “on” position. Lastly, you can allow the system about 20 minutes to fill. The hot tank needs the main tank to be at least 1/2 full to push it out of the hot tank.
- WATER ON THE FRONT – All systems have a drip tray, it is not meant to be a drain so if it fills up it looks like the system has a leak. Just lift the tray out and dump it out.
- FILTER OR SERVICE LIGHT IS ON – Unlike other systems our system is monitoring water quality 24 hours a day, so if a light comes on it means it needs service soon. It’s still ok to drink, in fact it’s still much cleaner than most bottled water. You will need to place a on-line service request.
To receive a receipt please make email@example.com a safe email in your mail system.